:::::: Race Coverage ::::::
The field was seeded by reader vote. The participants are paired on the standard NHRA professional eliminations ladder. Each story represents an elimination run for the participant. The readers will judge each war story on the merits of (A) believability and (B) entertainment value. Please do not vote based on popularity. You are the judge and jury, so vote accordingly. Multiple votes from the same computer IP address will not be counted.
Voting lasts for two days per elimination match. Once a driver advances to the next round, and in this instance the contestant may submit a new story or go with one from a previous event. You are asked to judge their story as if it is a new story if they run a previously used one.
This is an event based on fun and entertainment value, and the rules are simple. The stories cannot describe any felonious acts (unprosecuted, that is) and and for this event you can tell a story about your opponent, against them.
This is drag racing with no red-lights, disqualifications and plenty of oil downs minus the clean-ups. Please enjoy as each of our competitors tell their own stories.
- 2014 NHRA AAA FINALS - POMONA EVENT NOTEBOOK
- 2014 NHRA DALLAS - EVENT RESULTS
- 2014 NHRA CHARLOTTE - EVENT RESULTS
- 2014 NHRA CAROLINA NATIONALS - CHARLOTTE-2 NOTEBOOK
- 2014 NHRA U.S. NATIONALS - PRO STOCK BIKE NOTEBOOK
- 2014 NHRA U.S. NATIONALS - PRO STOCK NOTEBOOK
- 2014 NHRA U.S. NATIONALS - FUNNY CAR NOTEBOOK
- 2014 NHRA U.S. NATIONALS - PRO MOD NOTEBOOK
- 2014 NHRA U.S. NATIONALS - SPORTSMAN NOTEBOOK
- 2014 NHRA BRAINERD - EVENT NOTEBOOK