MSD Performance Starters, previously known as APS Starters, are being reintroduced in the performance aftermarket as DynaForce starters. The change comes as MSD begins development of a rotating electronics product line to include starters and in the near future alternators.
DynaForce Starters are all-new and hand-built in the USA. Each unit is blue-printed and dyno tested before it leaves the factory. A 3.4 HP motor and 4.4:1 gear reduction combine for ultimate torque and reliability. An adjustable billet aluminum mounting block facilitates installation for many applications.
Ten part numbers for popular domestic applications and one high speed version for racing applications are available and in-stock now.
* PN 5095 - Chevy V8, 153 and 168 Tooth Flywheels (for straight bolt pattern).
* PN 50951 - Chevy 168 Tooth, Staggered Mount
* PN 5096 - GM LS-Series Engines
* PN 5090 - Ford Small Block, 289-351w
* PN 50901 - Ford Small Block, V8, 3/8th Depth
* PN 5092 - Ford Big Block, 351m, 400, 429
* PN 5093 - Ford FE 390, 427,428
* PN 5097 - Pontiac/Olds 326, 455
* PN 5099 - AMC (All except 4.0L)
* PN 5098 - Chrysler 318-440, compact replacement for everything from small blocks to 440 engines.
* PN 50952 - Chevy High-Speed 153/168 Tooth
A multi-media advertising campaign beginning in June 2012 will educate consumers on the features and applications of the new DynaForce starter.
More applications will be added to the product line in the future.
For more information please visit msdperformance.com
|< Prev||Next >|